Speed and Strength Training
The Speed and Strength Training Program with Kevin Chiles
is administrered by the MI Football Booster Club, but is OPEN TO ALL MIHS ATHLETES. Note: the football booster club administers this program as a courtesy to all MIHS student-athletes, not as a fund-raiser. All funds collected (minus credit card processing fees) are paid to Chiles Sports Development as an independent contractor.The schedule for training is as follows:
During the school year:
Summer schedule: 8:00-9:30am
- Mondays: 6-7am and 3:15-4:45
- Wednesdays: 6-7am, 2:15-3:15 (for in-season athletes) and 3:15-4:45
- Fridays: 3:15-4:45
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - all summer
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - beginning week of July 15th
There are 3 payment options
- Unlimited annual membership (12 months from date of payment): $395
- Single-season membership:
- Off-season: Summer or single-season only, for athletes not playing an MIHS sport that season: $200.
- In-season: Supplemental fee (for athletes who don't have an annual membership) to participate in CSD training while also playing an MIHS sport that season: $75.
To register, please provide the following information (payment instructions will be provided on the following page).
Parents of ALL athletes participating in the CSD Sports Performance Training program need to complete the form below and electronically sign the Waiver of Liability, and pay online prior to your athlete attending.
Click here to Register